Weefine WFS07 Strobe and Video Light
Power and convenience in a small package - a two-in-one underwater strobe and video light combination!
The Weefine WFS07 Ring Strobe and Video Light combines a compact yet powerful strobe with a 3000 lumen video light that allows to take colorful underwater photos & videos on the same dive. With simple ergonomics, a durable build, and sleek design, it features two color variations - black and white. Powered by two 18650 lithium batteries, it offers a guide number of 16.8 (ISO200, 1M) at a full burst with an impressive beam angle of 140 degrees. With fully charged batteries, you can expect up to 600 discharges at full power - almost double that of its competitors! It also features a 3000 lumen LED video light which can be used as a focus light or a primary light source for underwater video. When used as a focus light, it will automatically turn off for 1.5 seconds when a flash is detected.
Strobe controls are found on the rear cap of the WFS07, including a power dial, an on/off/LED button, and an easy-to-read LED screen that can show you remaining flashes at your given charge. The fiber optic plug is also located on the rear panel, utilizing Weefine's WFA81 Optical Fiber Cable (613 Multi Core Fiber). Other sea and sea style fiber optic cables will work this strobe.
The Ring Strobe also has a number of safety features including overheating protection, internal air pressure protection, battery safety protection and waterproof protection.
- Maximum power output: 60 ws
- LED screen display on rear cap
- Powerful ring flash - Color temp 5500K
- Wide beam angle of 140°
- Battery life: 600 flashes with Lithium batteries (2X)
- Recycle time: 0.9 seconds at full power
- 2 color variants, black and white
- 3000 lumens focus light or video light (5000K and CRI>RA90
- LED burn time of approx 50min
- Over pressure relieve valve
- Dimensions: 3.1 X6.1 inches
- Weight: 695g/21.5 oz (above water), 165g/0.7 oz (underwater)
- S1 Mode - Sync with flashes and flash triggers with a single flash
- S2 Mode - Sync with flashes and flash triggers with a preflash
- Sync Mode - A slave mode that allows your strobe to fire when another strobe fires
- Fiber Optic Cable
Recommended Cords and Cables for the Weefine WFS07 Ring Strobe:
Weefine WFS07 Strobe and video review
Bluewater Photo had the opportunity to take the Weefine WFS07 Strobe and video for a dive. Read our Weefine WFS07 strobe and Video Light review on the findings, performance and results.
Related Underwater Gear Categories:
- Full power output: 60ws
- Strobe beam angle 140°
- Full power recycle time 0.9s
- Full view LED screen display
- Connection: Fiber Optic Cable only
- Uses 2 x 18650 Lithium batteries (3000 mAh)
- Color Temperature: 5500K
- Depth Rating: 100m / 330ft.
- Dimension: 79 x 155mm / 3.1 x 6.1in
- Weight on Land: 695g
- Weight Underwater: 165g
- Weefine WFS07 Ring Strobe
- Ball Mount Adaptor
- Spare O-rings
- 2 x 18650 batteries
- Battery charger
- Anti-slip protective cover
- Hex wrench
- Silicon Grease