Isotta Sony A7R IV Underwater Housing
The Ferrari of the Sea
More details will be added as soon as we get more information from the manufacturer
Isotta is known for their high quality, anodized aluminum housings and their Isotta Sony A7R V Underwater Housing is certainly no exception. We love the Isotta A7R V housing because it is one of the most light-weight and compact underwater housings for the A7R V on the market. The built-in, curved handles are suprisingly ergonomic, very comfortable, and adjustable. And of course, we love the flashy red color that is characteristic of Isotta housings. You won't lose this housing in the sea of black that is usually characteristic of underwater photography equipment. If you want a cutting-edge, high-end, and unique tool to take your A7R V underwater, then this is the one.
The underwater housing is small & compact in size, has excellent ergonomics and is very durable. It features a unique way to open the housing with its single-hand locking system. In addition, it uses a double o-ring seal design to ensure the integrity of the housings seal.
The Isotta A7R V housing has easy access to all key/main camera controls, even with gloves on, by means of the clearly labeled lasered long-life buttons. The back door of the housing has a large glass window, allowing you to easily view the LCD screen while shooting, as well as a viewfinder display depending on your desired shooting technique. The back door is fully removable from the housing to allow the camera to fit more easily inside the housing.
Isotta Housing Features:
One Hand Open/Close
The housings can be easily be opened and closed using Isotta's innovative single-hand locking system. The single latch closing mechanism makes it unique and very effortless to operate yet secure with its double steel pins design at the bottom of the housing.
Double O-Ring Seal
The Isotta Sony A7R IV Underwater Housing utilizes the double o-ring seal design to ensure that the camera is always safe and dry inside the camera. It is always good to have a redundant o-ring on your seal to make sure that everything will be a-ok while underwater.
A pair of comfortable and ergonomically designed handles is included with the housing. Various accessories are available that can be directly fitted on the handles to make your shooting experience great.
The housing is equipped with two(2) M16 and one M24 bulkheads for various accessories such as monitors, vacuum valve and electronic sync cords for strobes.
The housing has been well designed, ergonomics is excellent. Buttons, levers and dials placement has been well thought off. It is readily available at your fingertips. Operation is also a breeze even while wearing thick gloves.
- Back Window - The back of the housing has a large glass window to display cameras LCD clearly.
- Camera Installation - It comes with a camera tray with locking mechanism which makes installation very straight-forward and secures the camera in place inside the housing
- Construction - Isotta housings is made from high quality thermo-coated & anticordal aluminum, which makes maintenance very simple.
- Built-in Moisture Detector - The moisture sensor will warn you in the rare event of water entering the housing. It has an LED indicator with a replaceable battery
- Red color anodized aluminum body
- Back housing completely detachable from the front housing
- Aluminum buttons and dials with engraved symbols identical to camera controls
- M8 hole located on upper side of the housing for various accessories such as focus lights
- External viewfinders can be mounted, INON X-2 compatible
- Sony 28mm + fisheye conversion lens - Ultra-wide angle for wrecks, reefscapes, close-focus wide angle. You can also use the Nauticam WWL lens with the 28mm prime lens and a flat port.
- Sony 12-24mm lens - Ultra-wide zoom for whales, mantas, whale sharks, reefscapes
- Sony 16-35mm F4 lens - Wide-angle for sharks, pelagics, video
- Sony 24-70mm lens - For fish, marine life portraits, video
- Sony 28-70mm lens - For fish, marine life portraits, some macro
- Sony 90mm macro lens - For macro, supermacro, fish
Read our guide to the best Sony full frame lenses for underwater
For other options, see our other recommended strobes see our Buyer's Guide for Best Underwater Strobes
- Light & Motion Sola 2500F Video Light - Bluewater Exclusive!
- Kraken Sports Hydra 6000 WRGBU Video Light
For other options, see our other recommended strobes see our list of best underwater video lights.
Related Underwater Gear Categories:
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (310) 633-5052 with any questions.
- Isotta Housing with two handles
- Front lid
- Isotta standard viewfinder
- Moisture sensor
- Fiber optic connections (to shoot it needs an additional trigger)
- spare o-ring kit
- Silicone grease 15gr/0,5 oz
- 2 years manufacturer warranty