Sony A6100 Camera Body
Sony has a new addition to their Alpha camera line with the A6100. There are some important upgrades from its predecessor, A6000. There are lots of awesome features of the camera which makes it great for underwater photography as well as videography.
- 24.2MP APS-C Exmor CMOS Sensor
- UHD 4K Video
- 4D Focus
- Bulit-in WIFI
- 3" Touchscreen LCD
Recommended Lenses for Underwater:
- Sony 16-50mm lens for wide-angle and medium sized subjects. This lens is most versatile, working with the Fantasea UCL-09 diopter for macro and UWL-09F wet lens for wide-angle.
- Sony 16mm F2.8 pancake lens + Sony fisheye conversion lens for reefs, mantas, whale sharks, whales.
- Sony 90mm macro lens for great macro, small fish, supermacro.
- Sony 10-18mm lens. Great wide-angle lens to be used with compatible dome port.
Underwater Housing Options:
Related Underwater Gear Categories:
- 24.2-megapixel APS-C Exmor CMOS sensor
- 425-point phase detection autofocus points
- 425-point contrast detection autofocus points
- 4D Focus picks up both space and time to capture moving subjects quickly with new clarity
- BIONZ X™ image-processor
- ISO 100 - 32,000 (expandable to 51,200)
- Sony E Lens Mount
- 3" wide-angle tilting LCD monitor
- Touch screen focusing
- 4K video
- 11 FPS burst
- Built-in WiFi for easy sharing
- Weight: 396g (Body with battery & memory card)
- Dimension: 120 x 66.9 x 59.4 mm
- Sony A6100 Camera
- Sony NP-FW50 Battery
- Sony AC Adapter
- Sony Body Cap for E-Mount Cameras
- Micro-USB Cable
- Shoulder Strap
- Accessory Shoe Cap
- Eyepiece Cup